Looking for something different, adventurous and truly South African? Why not book a 5-night stay and be a little WILD!
Cape Town is filled with history and wonderful sights. Do something different, come and explore the Mother City and all the wonders of the Stellenbosch Winelands.
Guided Tour of the Castle of Good Hope * Historic Walking Tour * Jazz at The Crypt
Stay in a wonderfully situated Guest House high up on Signal Hill with views of the V&A Waterfront, Greenpoint Stadium, Robben Island and the white sandy Blouberg beaches.
Just sit back, relax and enjoy the breath-taking views with a cocktail or two in hand.
Game Viewing * Horseback Riding * Craft Beer Tasting * Clay Pigeon Shooting
Surrounded by the majestic Stellenbosch mountains, a real farm experience awaits you at Wild Clover.
The self-catering cottages are situated at the edge of the neighbouring farms wildlife sanctuary which is home to a wide variety of wild animals and bird life.
Giraffe, eland, springbok and zebra are just a few of the welcome daily visitors who parade past on their way to the watering hole.
But wait, there’s more…. during your stay at Wild Clover you can enjoy a relaxing outride on horseback, a morning of clay pigeon shooting or spend an afternoon discovering how craft beer is really made at the Wild Clover Brewery.
Fairview Wine Estate * Zevenwacht Wine Estate * La Motte
A guided winelands experience is a must for all wine connoisseurs…your day trip includes cheese and wine tasting at some of South Africa’s top wine estates with a qualified tour guide with the option of lunch at a wonderful wine estate.
Price from R6030.00 per person sharing for 5 nights
– 2 nights’ accommodation at Blue gum Hill Guest House in Cape Town, including breakfast
– 3 nights’ accommodation in a self-catering cottage at Wild Clover Farm in Stellenbosch
– 1 x Jazz at The Crypt (Jazz experience and entrance fee included, dinner for own account)
– 1 x Castle of Good Hope Tour
– 1 x Historical Walking Tour of Cape Town
– 1 x Full day Winelands Tour – enjoy guided cheese & wine tastings at 3 wine estates in different wine regions
– 1 x Clay Pigeon Shooting activity for two (10 shots each) and lunch hosted by clay pigeon adventures
– 1 x Braai pack from local butchery with a salad and rolls for 2 adults delivered to your cottage on your 1st night
– 1 x Craft Beer Tasting and burger special at the well known Wild Clover Brewery
– 1 x 30-minute Horseback out ride excursion
– Endless hours of game and bird watching from the comfort of your own private self-catering unit.
– Subject to availability
– Terms & Conditions apply
– Self-drive to and from activities and locations (excl. winelands tour)
– Valid 1 May to 30 November 2017
– Prices based on 2 adults sharing
– Prices may be change without prior notice
– All bookings to be made through The Travel Advisor