Why not indulge a little and book yourself a relaxing 4-nights’ getaway / staycation?
Picture waking up to the cry of the resident pair of fish eagles on the hunt for their breakfast, or the low deep grunting sounds of a herd of zebra as they make their way down to the water’s edge for a morning drink.
The Wild Clover cottages are conveniently situated just outside Stellenbosch on the R304 a mere 40mins drive from Cape Town City Centre
Each self-catering unit has its own private patio bordering the neighbouring farms wildlife sanctuary and offers guests an uninterrupted view of the wondrous array of wild animals and bird life. Giraffe, eland, springbok and zebra are just a few of the local residents whowill regularly amble past your cottage throughout the day.
But wait, there’s more….
During your stay at Wild Clover you can enjoy a relaxing outride on horseback, try out the ever-popular Clay Pigeon Shooting and have a real adventure or spend an afternoon discovering how Craft Beer is really made at the Wild Clover Brewery.
Game Drive * Horseback Riding * Wine Tasting * Clay Pigeon Shooting * Craft Beer Tasting
A game drive through the Villiera Wildlife Sanctuary will certainly be the high light of your stay!
Definitely not something you want to miss out on.
Fairview Wine Estate * Zevenwacht Wine Estate * La Motte * Villiera
A guided winelands experience is a must for all wine connoisseurs, your day trip includes cheese and wine tastings at some of South Africa’s top wine estates in the beautiful Franschhoek, Paarl and Stellenbosch.
Alternatively, you can just sit back, relax and enjoy an exquisite lunch at any of the wonderful wine estates
Price from R5560.00 per person sharing for 4 nights
– 4 nights’ self-catering accommodation in a guest cottage at Wild Clover farm in Stellenbosch
– Villiera Wines – A 2hr Game Drive through the Wildlife Sanctuary, followed by a Bubbly and Nougat pairing.
– Guests are welcome to do a self-conducted tour of the cellar.
– 1 x Clay Pigeon Shooting activity for two (10 shots each) and lunch hosted by clay pigeon adventures
– 1 Full Day Winelands Tour (enjoy guided cheese & wine tastings at 3 wine estates in 3 different wine regions)
– 1 x Braai pack from local butchery with a salad and rolls for 2 adults delivered to your cottage on your 1st night
– 1 x Craft Beer Tasting and burger special at the well-known Wild Clover Brewery
– 1 x 30-minute Outride on horseback around the Wild Clover Farm
– Subject to availability
– Terms & Conditions apply
– Self-drive to and from activities and locations (excl. winelands tour)
– Valid 1 May to 30 November 2017
– Prices based on 2 adults sharing
– Prices may be change without prior notice
– All bookings to be made through The Travel Advisor